Boost your business and support bicycling in New York City and beyond. Bike Expo New York (BE/NY) is the perfect opportunity to put your products front and center before the world’s biggest charitable bike ride. Booth space is already selling out quickly, so don’t miss your chance to exhibit. Click here for more information, or contact Jim Furuya via email (email@example.com) or by phone (212.870.2077).
Click here to check booth availability and reserve your prime spot today!
Why BE NY
- BE/NY is the most attended consumer bike expo in the country. In 2014, the Expo drew a crowd of over 60,000.
- BE/NY is free, open to the public, and takes place on the two days leading up to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, the world’s biggest charitable bike ride.
- The live performances, hands-on programming, and free admission draw large crowds.
- Proceeds from BE/NY fund Bike New York’s free education programs.
- 61% Male
- 39% Female
- 81% are 26 – 59 years old
- 50 states represented
- 78% live in the tri-state area
- 5% are international riders
- 32,000 guaranteed attendees