Click here for security information about bringing bags on the Tour.
With the successful launch in 2012, a we’re planning an even bigger and better Bike Expo for 2014! Boost your business and support bicycling in New York City and beyond. Bike Expo New York (BE NY) is the prefect opportunity to put your products front and center before the nation’s largest cycling event. Booth space is already selling out quickly, so don’t miss your chance to exhibit. Click here for more information, or contact Jim Furuya via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (212.870.2077).
Click here to check booth availability and reserve your prime spot today!
Why BE NY
- BE NY is the most attended consumer bike expo in the country. In 2013, the Expo drew a crowd of over 50,000.
- BE NY is free, open to the public, and takes place on the two days leading up to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, the largest recreational bike ride in the nation.
- The live performances, hands-on programming, and free admission draw large crowds.
- Proceeds from BE NY fund Bike New York’s education programs.
- 61% Male
- 39% Female
- 81% are 26 – 59 years old
- 50 states represented
- 78% live in the tri-state area
- 5% are international riders
- 32,000 guaranteed attendees